- Vacuum - it won't make the house warmer but YOU will be warmer. And your house will be clean(er).
- Move furniture - exerts a lot of energy and now your family room will be in position to use the baseboard heater.
- Bake something - when you're finished, turn off the oven and leave the oven door open. Why waste that heat? You've already paid for it! Plus you'll have something yummy to eat and your house will smell great!
- Chase your 2-year-old around the house - she'll think it's fun and you'll get all sweaty.
- Make another cup of coffee. Oh yes, I did.
- Snuggle your kids while you watch a movie.
Stay warm, my friends.